EasiSolv 1028 Ink & Emulsion Remover
EasiSolv™ 1028 Ink & Emulsion Remover is a ready to use liquid cleaner which provides a revolutionary, streamlined approach to cleaning and reclaiming UV and plastisol printing screens. When used as directed, this unique product dissolves ink, water soluble screen blockout, direct emulsion and capillary film as well as tape adhesive residue. With EasiSolv 1028, screens can be cleaned for pennies by combining many of the cleaning processes into one. EasiSolv 1028 is a low odor, non-flammable, biodegradable, non-hazardous product which will provide the benefits of less labor, less expense and improved efficiency to the screen cleaning and reclaiming operation.
EasiSolv 1028 Ink & Emulsion Remover Special Features:
- EasiSolv 1028 dissolves and cleans ink, emulsion & blockout in one step which makes the job of screen reclaiming much faster and more efficient.
- EasiSolv 1028 has no odor which makes the job of screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- EasiSolv 1028 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- EasiSolv 1028 works on virtually all inks and emulsions, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
EasiSolv 1028 Ink & Emulsion Remover Application:
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Wet both sides of screen with water.
- Apply EasiSolv 1028 by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray to the print side of screen and scrub.
- Apply to the ink (well) side of screen and scrub.
- High pressure rinse from the well side followed by high pressure rinse from the print side, giving good attention to the image area and frame.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure water.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an Easiway approved stain remover and high pressure rinse.